This Special Rate will start on 1st Day of December.
UAE National Day (Arabic: اليوم الوطني; Yawm al watani) is celebrated on 2 December each year in the United Arab Emirates.It marks the UAE's Union Day between the six emirates which was followed by the joining of the seventh emirate, Ras Alkhaima, in 1972.
The following activities are included :
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing ( NOT DURING RAMADAN )
- Bar (On Payment basis) - NOT DURING RAMADAN
- Henna Painting
- Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Traditional costumes
- Sand Skiing (not included supplementary of AED 100)
- Quad Bike (not included supplementary of AED 125)
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
- Departure at 9.30 pm
Pick up point:
-near Mall of Emirates
-near Burjuman Center
-Union Metro Station
We need a minimum of 2 people for this tour.
Please mail us if you have any questions at email@example.com or call our office landline at 0472237373 or 24hours service 0558337091.