First-Class Experience with Our Overnight Desert Safari Tour
Imagine yourself lying on soft golden sand, gazing at millions and billions of stars illuminating the night sky. The best part? You get to share it with your family and friends. Now, you can turn this pretty picture into a real and unforgettable experience with our Overnight Desert Safari Tour.
Overnight Desert Tour Inclusions
What is special about our overnight safari tour is that it’s got everything guests and tourists can enjoy in the Evening Safari – except there is more! After all other guests have left, you have the privilege of staying and enjoying more time at the camp.
- Pick-up by 4x4 vehicle from any location in Dubai/Sharjah; pick-up time is from 3:00PM to 3:30PM
- Drive through at Al Awir Road
- Dune bashing
- Dune driving (20 to 30 minutes)
- Sunset photography shoot
- Henna tattoo
- Shisha (hubbllee bubble)
- Arabic coffee (or gahwa) and fresh dates
- Photo opportunity using traditional Arabic clothes
- Camel ride
- Unlimited drinks – choices of soft drinks, tea, coffee & mineral water
- Buffet dinner – Barbecue, non-vegetarian & vegetarian dishes (veg dishes available upon request)
- Live performance: Belly dancing
- Overnight stay at the camp
- Sleeping bags & blankets
- Breakfast of tea/coffee, toast, butter/jam, egg & juice
- Sand skiing (additional AED 100)
- Quad biking (additional AED 125)
*Please note that belly dancing and bar are not available during Ramadan. Departure from the site is 8:30AM the next morning. Bathrooms for both male and female are available at the camp, and the generators are put off 30 minutes after people have departed. We will provide you with sleeping bags and blankets.
Must Do’s in This Overnight Safari Trip
- For avid photographers, DO bring your tripod so you can capture the beauty of the starry night sky. Come morning, witness the beauty of the sunrise in the desert and preserve it in your photos.
- Do carry your personal towel and basic toiletry, but please avoid carrying a big bag as our vehicles do not have enough space for luggage. We advise you to check in your luggage at the hotel where you will be staying.
- Do leave your gadgets at home or at the hotel; there are no power sources in the desert and it’s best to relish the unique sounds and sights of this golden landscape.
- Do bring your family and friends with you as our tour requires a minimum of 6 people.